Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trichotillomania

Lately, I've been pulling my hair out from my scalp just because I don't like how the texture feel. I only pulled out the super thick, wavy and corse hair as it's really annoying when I run my finger through the hair. I've noticed I've pulled out quite a bit of hair for the past two weeks. I was worried so I started to search for some answer on the internet. Here's what I've found, I've suffered from a mental disorder called trichotillomania- a form of OCD. Oh My gosh... I really can't believed that I've this kind of psychotic behavior :P

Luckily it seemed like it's triggered by some sort of stress and after I've researched for all the information, I've stopped plucking my hair off from my scalp.... Phew~~ If not, I probably will have some bald spot here and there. Just love the free information from the internet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment