Sunday, June 14, 2009

Murder Case

What do you normally do when  there's nothing really else to do during your weekend out at an unfamiliarize area during work? 

Well, for me, I just sit in the hotel and browsing TV as I don't feel secure enough to be in this place that is popular with crime as I don't want to stumble on a bad neighborhood while I'm trying to go places or find something to do.  As usual, I finished up work early as there's nothing much for me to do anyway but adult sitting at work.  I came back to the hotel room and there's this marathon episodes of some real murder cases that's jaw dropping- at least for me it is.  The TV show is called 48hours: Hard Evidence.  There's this compelling case that caught my full attention.  1) Written in Blood

Written in Blood

A 911 called was made by a young guy - Sebastian Burns stating: " I think my friend's family is dead.  They..they are not breathing and there's blood all over the place".  Soon to find out that Atif Rafay's family (His dad, mom and austistic sister) were beatten to death with a baseball bat. The house was stage like it's been robbed but only a walkman and a VCR are missing.  Atify and Sebastian are best friend since high school in Canada.  They then becoming the main suspect of the murder when during the interogations Atif was questioned why he didn't help his badly wounded sister while she's trying to catch her breath - she soon died in the hospital.  Atif's answered was " I don't know,...and I don't remember"  Strange thing was both Atif and Sebastian vividly remembered what they've done all night prior to coming home to the murder scene.   FBI hired undercover cop to further investigate the cases and it's too long to explain what's going on in this twisted matter.  If anyone of you is interested, go to this link and read all the facts.  

http://www.rafayburnsappeal.com/facts.html

I personally think murder are very scary especially when you have the courage to murder all of your family member.  That's just inhuman!!  Whether they did it or not there's many unsolve murder cases out in the world that needs to be brought to justice.  That's why after watching that, I really don't dare going out alone in this strange vicinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment