Thursday, June 25, 2009

Remembering Michael Jackson

After a very productive day at work today and I was happy until I got into the hotel; turn on the TV to CNN channel and there it is... news that Michael Jackson dies?? But at that time CNN has not confirmed that yet but then about an hour later, multiple reports has confirmed he died after a sudden cardiac arrest in his LA home. This is very sad to me because I really like his music and especially his music videos. His creations has made lots of revolution to music industry.  Although that he's a weirdo but which geniuses are not weird in their own way? He definitely will be a legend forever loved by millions all over the world. His songs will forever transient for generations to come.

That's why I'm glad that I made the decision to move back home to spend some time with my family as I never know what would have or might have happened to my parents. They are aging and I haven't had much time to really be with them since I'm ten thousands miles away. Always cherish the loved one because no one knows what our life entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment