Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gal Pal Time


Finally after almost a year not seeing each other, my gal pals in upstate new york asked me to get together at her house in Galway since I'm in need of baby therapy.  Lisa (my former manager) has two kids that I adore since they were born.  Anna and AJ are her kids and they are just funny and adorable as usual. 

We had such a good time together chatting and remeniscing about old itmes when we used to work together at Gloversville and the people that we work with now. When you put three women together and it's a chatter box all around and we just can't stop talking and without knowing it it's been 4 hours of talk time that flew by.  Love hanging out with them and it's really relaxing of not having to work for the week and just chill with friends.  I wanted to upload those pictures in facebook and the stupid website just kept on saying unable to loacte the server for uploading page...SO ANNOYING!! I've been trying to upload the pictures for two days now. 

Oh well, nevermind. Thankfully I have another place to showcase our picture...here in blogger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment