Monday, June 1, 2009

Road Trip....

So, it was Sunday yesterday; Jon and I decided to go up to New York today instead of waiting till Monday to spend an extra day with his family that I haven't been seeing since Last December. 

It's a long ride home to visit and it's about 8 hours drive. Similar to driving from Kuantan to Penang trip that I'm used to since toddler :) Jon drove most of the way but when it's my turn to drive it was the worst part of the trip because during the 3 hours that I drove, we have to drive through the construction of the highway all the way through Pennsylvania . Very annoying because instead of driving the speed limit of 65, during construction, I have to drive 45 . 

Anyway, I made it to the New York state line where we stopped and stretch our legs and Jon has to go to finish his nature business while I snatch this flyer :D

Also, another funny part was that during our road trip together I managed to snatch the picture below.  It's a car full with stickers at her back of the car. OMG, I can't believe how people actually will do this to their car but hey It's AMERICA, they can do whatever they wanted to.  As soon as Jon managed to go pass her, she also bedazzled the dashboard! Seriously, that women needs to grow up instead of decorating her car like a dollhouse.  Oh well, it's part of our entertainment for the whole trip !  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment