Thursday, June 18, 2009

SuperNatural

When I came home on Tuesday, Jon had bought this three seasons of the series "Supernatural".  I've heard of this series from my sis-in-law Amy that the show is pretty good but I've never got a chance to follow the series until today when Jon insisted that I have to watch the first season with him.  Initially I have my doubts because it's about ghost, spirits and devil; I love those kind of stuff but since I travel to work all the time and I've stop watching or talking about stories involving spirits coz it will freak me out as I'm staying in the hotel alone ALL the time. 

After the first couple episodes I've sort of got into the series, it's pretty good and interesting.  The additional part is the two main characters are HOT too.  Hotness alert !! Wuuhooo ... That's what happened when I watch any show is looking for handsome looking actors that's in it.  Jon really can't stand me but oh well at least I'm watching it with him.  We watched the first two discs in one day and stayed up till 4am this morning.  Crazy couple !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment