Saturday, July 11, 2009

Webcam Conference

It's really good feeling when I finally get to have a web conference with my sister since the last one that was 4 months ago.  I get to see my lovely nephew and niece through MSN and it's just a lovely experience that we get to interact with each other and hear their voices.  I've heard a lot of stories about HZ being menace since his baby sister was born but he's just as adorable as I remembered before I left the KLIA 5 months prior. 

Babies grow up so fast and  now he can converse fluently and in long sentences and JE can now crawl and sit-up straight by herself.  My mom and sister purposely cut her hair just so it mimics mine when I was a little girl with the baby doll hair style. Funny part is she does look exactly like me :)  

I wish I can be home sooner and play with them everyday as my job :D 

1 comment: