Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A week without Bu Bu

Even though Jon has just left Virginia 9 hours ago, I felt like our apartment is so empty without him. I started to miss him already!! I can't eve believed myself that I've said that :P Maybe I've so used to his accompaniment for the few weeks that I've been home. If you've wonder where he went, he's taking his Grandpa and Grandma up to New York to see their daughter - (Jon's mom). He's just so nice like that :)

Anyway, I am alone in the apartment. I have no one to talk to during the day time until my cyber date with gal pal around 9pm. Gosh, I really have no life since I don't have any friends in VA as all ya'll have known that I travel most of the time. It's going to be a very long week without my Bu Bu. Or, should I be enjoying myself with some quiet time, no nagging, no arguing and no fighting over who gets the remote control.

Men.... you can't stand them when they are next to you, but you can't live without them when they are away !! Women are really complicated creatures, nothing really will forever satisfied their neediness. I'm totally one of the craziest one out there :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha...really can't imagine you said this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..that's because you think I'm a tough gal? Not the girlie girlie kind?

    ReplyDelete