Monday, July 27, 2009

Drunk and Dial

This morning at about 2am I received a phone call from Jon as he was driving back from his friend's house and I know there's something peculiar as he was yapping a lot more than he used to and I insist that he was drunk but he said no as he only has a couple of beer.  Alrigth I said, and he kept going on and on about his night with his best friend that he used to grow up with - Mike.  They haven't seen each other for more than 2 yrs since we moved down to Virginia. 

Well, lucky it's only a short drive back to his parents house and he started saying stuff that cracks me up. Such as: I wanted you to meet Mike, and you know, when we get married, he's going to be my bestman.... yadda yadda yadda....!!" Then I told him: "Jon, you are quite CHARMING today but you are drunk aren't you!!" and he said: "Yes" and I was quite mad at his cause he drink and drive but he said he's been doing it since he's 16 and he's a better drive when he's drunk than sober.  OMG...what an excuse!  But, anyway, he was safely home and I just hope he didn't do that again, as that might jeopordize his career in the future. 

I just can't believe that he had a drunk and dial and I'm his victim of choice and listening to his sensitive sides, which is very FUNNY to me as he usually aren't as openly discussed his feelings to me. Hahah... I wonder, what will I do when I get drunk?? Oh, I remember I was once half drunk in a CNY party in 07' and I have a video of myself can't really articulate of a funny sentence backward!! Ashame... but memorable .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment