Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dreaming of You

It's been so long since I last saw you, I gave you a hug and you gave me a present before we said our goodbyes.  No one has ever heard from you again.  It is true that alot of us have missed you and wondering your where about.  I've never had a dream about you but all of a sudden last night I dreamed of you.  Maybe because me and my gal pals were discussing about you and subconsciously you've surfaced into my mind again. 

The dream took placed in our high school, but it's sort of like a high school reunion as most of our schoolmates are there, dressed in formal attire and just mingling and catching up with each other. I was as usual, avoiding the large crowd...trying to find a peace and quiet corner where I can chat with my girls.  Then, I saw you...walking towards us and you look good as I remembered. You requested to talk to me alone.  We walked to the staircase and sit there and You said:" I'm doing fine now! Don't you guys worry about me. "  Then, I woke up.  I wish I can continue the dream where I have so many questions to ask but I know that's just a dream and it will never be true. It's all just my wishful thinking. 

Where ever you are now, I really hope you are a better person. We've all miss you, my dear friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment