Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost there

The reality finally sinks in when the apartment that I lived in is emptying up day by day.  Jon is selling most of our furniture and the apartment looks so bland and unorganized these days. I don't have a good feeling about it because everyone that knows me, know that I like things to be organized and in an orderly fashioned. I just can't stand things pile up everywhere.  I can't believed that I have been in one apartment for two years, that's the longest I've lived in one place since I moved to New York 4 years ago. WOW!! Time really does fly by..... 

I guess I just have to sit tight and deal with al this mess till we settle down in our new place WHO knows when and where we will be ended up after all this complicated life that Jon and I will be living separately for a long period of time. Although I know I'm not so much of a long distance relationship kind of gal, but I hope we can go through this tough times together.  Hopefully things will turn out for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment