Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sick & Miserable

Ahhh....I knew when I woke up yesterday that I'm about to get sick as my throat felt abit tight. That's usually the first sign of me becoming sick.  I didn't think of it much and still keep on organizing the bedroom and unpack most of my boxes, shifting through more things that I might be able to get rid of, instead of piles of clothes, paperwork and documents that I hardly ever touch. 

Anyway, Jon and I had a pretty good day yesterday up till after dinner I suddenly felt cold and chilly even layer up with blankets. My nose became stuffed up and I get very congested... I know I'm getting something and will be miserable from then on.  Of course, my nose becoming runny, bodily fluids keeps on flowing out from the nose and it's very annoying.  I manage to go to sleep and woke up this morning feeling not much better but with a mild fever. I guess it's a good thing that I got sick now than later, scared of being quarantine by the government as they probably think I've contracted the H1N1 influenza. 

I've remember zCakes sent me an email indicating the differences between the different symptoms of the H1N1 flu and I don't think I'm that severe and I think I'm just catching a common colds due to weather and the environmental changes that I have to deal with since I moved.  Although, I felt like a zombie, just laying on the bed, thank goodness there's internet that I can used at my own pleasure.  Just hope that this stupid virus will subside in a couple days and my immune system will be a tad bit stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment