Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MAY 5th...Cinco De Mayo !!

It's Cinco De Mayo meaning 5th of May in spanish.  It's a nationwide celebrated day because everyone in this country just need another good excuse to party and drink themselves away at the club or bar! hahah

I personally like it because it's just the 5th of May.  5 is one of my favorite number and May is my favorite month.  Although there's still about 10 days till my actual birthday but unfortunately I just found out today that I have to WORK that day. Bummer....they suddenly change my schedule and I have to go to another place next week till May 20th :(  So, I will not be able to celebrate my B'day with my dear Jon but hopefully will be able to do some web conference with my cyberspace chat buddies.  

However, I think it's a good thing that I get to leave Hillcrest and continue my journey in another place.  Things are getting way out of hand in the nursing home.  Crazy and stressful.  So, hopefully going away for sometime will be a better trade off for me without celebrating my birthday. Gosh, i only hope !

No comments:

Post a Comment