Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey Shorty...It's MY B'Day

This 50cents song just keep on spinning in my head whenever someone's birthday is around the corner.  "Hey shorty, it's your birthday. We gonna party, coz it's your birthday !! " Hahah... and it's my birthday today and Jon always called me shorty; therefore I guess I can relate to this song pretty well.  ROTFL. 

Although I wish that I can have the weekend off to celebrate my birthday but unfortunately I have to work at Brandon Oaks of course even though I have to find things to do over there to keep me busy and occupied for those 8 working hours.  

I'm at the point where I don't really get too excited about birthday anymore. It's just an ordinary day and I can tell my life is getting boring by the minute. Wonder if there's anything else I can do to spice it up.  Responsibility really sucks but you gotta do what you need to be doing to live a comfortable life in the future.  

I should be happy because it's my birthday but I really couldn't perk myself up to really enjoy this special day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment