Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Withdrawal Syndrome

Every since I went home in December of 08' and stayed for about 2 1/2 months home, I've developed a mild condition called Baby Withdrawal Syndrome (BWS) -My own kind of diagnosis because I don't have any other better explainations of my behavior.  I was perfectly fine while I was home to spend time with my family, my two nieces and nephew.  However, when I returned back to the States and started my work traveling, I feel very empty and getting depressed more often than I used to.  Hence, I think I have BWS as when I get to talk to them online via webcam, I'll be happy for couple days then my depressive mood started again.  Just like a viscious cycle going up and down similar to any other withdrawal syndrome out there in the medical world. 

Just like today, I'm back to Roanoke, VA, dealing with a bunch of people with no common sense and brain in the kitchen. It gives me headache that I wanted to pull my brain out and I'm not just joking around.  So, when I come back to the hotel after a 1o hours work day I logged in to facebook and just re-watching all the clips of little Jovie that my sis in law has uploaded on her profile page. That's my "BABY THERAPY".  However, that's not enough yet and I bugged her online through skype and had her send me some new video to quench my thirst for some baby action.  Alot of people might think I'm crazy but I LOVE KIDS....all my family and close friends know that I might be a little bit obssessed with babies and little toddlers.  Who can really resist those cute innocent behavior?? Well, at least I do. 

I wish my job will involve with babies and kids all day minus the poop and all.... :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment