Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love from Home

Finally, I have a little time to jot down some thoughts that I have been wanting to say for the pay two days.  Mother's Day call back to home was able to relieve some of my home sickness that I've been having lately.  I get to talk to my mama and my sista  to catch up on their latest.  It was already night time when I talked to them as I was trying to call them in the morning and apparently no one was at home and they have all went to KL and I'm the last to know and I wouldn't have thought in a million years that Public Mutual company would do a Financial Planning class on MOTHERS DAY!! How insensitive.... !! 

Anyway, it was about 10:30pm ish when I called and the little monster HZ was supposed to be asleep with my sister in the room.  Well, too bad he heard the phone rang and my mom was talking and he refuses to go back to sleep and want to yak on the phone as well.  Haha...what a cutie. However, the first thing he said was "Hello...Uncle Jon"...i'm sad...He's so used to pick up the phone and talk to Jon last time while I was home.  Felt like he's on default button to say that sentence.  Anyway, he knowed it was me and saying things that are so touching like I miss you, I love you, I want to give you the clown hot air balloon.  The most touching part was when he sing the entire happy birthday song to me... AWWWW....teary teary eye. 

A little love from home is what I needed a boost for the rest of the month for now. LOL.... Love you all :D

2 comments:

  1. haha...HZ is a smart cutie pie...but i still wonder what he talk to Jon on the phone besides "hello...uncle jon..."heheh...
    issskkk...he called me Yi yi Wan ting...making me felt so old...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually the class was not by Public Mutual. The CFP class that I took was with KDU Management Development Centre, we called it KMDC. It is an institution which conduct professional courses and seminars.

    ReplyDelete