Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah....it's time

Finally, it's been 9 days since I came to work at Hillcrest. I'll be heading back home to my apartment in Virginia.  Although the hotel's bed wasn't so bad at all but the bed at home is so much better especially when there's another one to cuddle with at night when i go to sleep. 

It's been quite some hectic days at work this time around.  Lots of changes had happened at work and I'm so so glad I don't work there permanently.  The stress level of all employees are through the roof.  No cellphone, No purse allow in the entire building....it's just some ridiculous policies that I've ever heard of since the new management company take over.  Food budget has been cut down to thrifty level and people expect the food quality to be good? Just a joke ! 

Well, at least my mood has gotten better since I know I get to drive home again tomorrow after only half day of work.  Four days little vacation is exactly what I needed to recoupe and recharge my energy for the upcoming week back into town on next Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment