Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work to live or Live to Work?

Someday i really wonder, do I still love my job?  I used to love going to work and enjoy it very much.  But, lately I have realized that I dread going to work and sometimes don't even care about my work.  It's very sad to say I have lost my motivation for my job.  

I still remember that after about couple weeks into my first job, I layed out a big sigh ~~~ This really sucks if I have to work for 43 more years before I can retired. Seriously, is that how life goes?  Monday to Friday..... work for 40+ hours a week.  Only having the weekend to yourself. But, most of the time will be occupied with cleaning and sleeping.  It's a routine all over again every week.  Is this called LIFE? 

No wonder lots of people spend years and years in college and university just to avoid being out in the working society for too long.  I'm in search for another career move that I think I might like. Not many people really understand why I wanted to switch job when they pay me so well and I get all the perks that come with it.  Well, I gues sometimes money is not everything and I'm hoping that the decision I'm going to make is the right one! 

1 comment:

  1. tats wat im feeling and going through right now also...maybe like ur brother said, we are going through a phase kua...tats y how i wish i can leave everything and join NGO like doctors without borders.......... :)

    ReplyDelete